Sunday, October 23, 2011

A right royal hip traveller

Image: news.com.au


Apart from my Prince William scrapbook as a child, I wouldn't really call myself a Royalist as such, so why, when watching the Queen visit Queensland on TV, did I become all rather excited? I suppose, as many are suggesting, this may be her last visit down under, and whilst we at The Little Hip Traveller generally concentrate on Little Hip Travellers, I do actually feel some admiration for our Queen, who is now at the ripe old age of 85. Its a tough gig making the trip down under even as an adult, but at that fair age, it really is highly commendable.

So happy travels through Australia Queen - its lovely to see the joy you bring to others, especially those Little Hip Travellers to be, who've been without a doubt practising their courtesy's in front of the mirror, and donning their special frocks and tiaras for this special visit.

Were looking forward to your arrival in Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....We love to hear your hip comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails